"The Most Important Relationship is With Yourself!"
Mastering the Art of Romantic Relationships
"THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS BASED ON EXCERPTS FROM THE MATERIAL OF THE DISCOVERY OF YOUR POTENTIAL WEEKEND PROGRAM. ALL THE PROGRAM TOPICS MATERIAL IN THIS SITE AMOUNTS TO AROUND 35% OF THE WEEKEND PROGRAM MATERIAL OR SOME INFORMATION OF ALMOST ALL OF THE 85 BENEFITS MENTIONED IN THE HOME PAGE. BY READING, FEELING, AND EXPERIENCING HOW THE MATERIAL OF THE PROGRAM IS OF SO MUCH VALUE TO YOUR LIFE I INVITE YOU TO LET ME HELP YOU MUCH MORE BY REGISTERING NOW FOR FREE TO OUR INTRODUCTURY EVENT OF DISCOVERY OF YOUR POTENTIAL!!!"- JENNIFER MUALIN
63) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to identify who you are to reexamine if you are in the right relationship as well as to appreciate differences in between you and your partner.
“However good or bad you feel about your relationship, the person you are with at this moment is the "right" person, because he or she is the mirror of who you are inside.”- Deepak Chopra
“Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.”- Oprah Winfrey
• “Why do people persist in a dissatisfying relationship, unwilling either to work toward solutions or end it and move on? It's because they know changing will lead to the unknown, and most people believe that the unknown will be much more painful than what they're already experiencing.”- Anthony Robins A great relationship starts with having a great relationship with your self. But how are you going to have a great relationship with yourself if you do not know yourself? Here lies the greatest paradox in human relationship- trying to understand another without first trying to understand your self. And how would you know who is the right partner that serves who you are if you do not know who you are and what you really want to get a partner that will support you being who you are and getting what you really want? Asking quality questions is a key starting point for establishing a long term relationship.
• “My wife and I were happy for 20 years… then we met.” – Rodney Dangerfield A great way of knowing who you are is knowing your life purpose. The next question to ask yourself is what are your values and in what priority do you hold those values? Some values are Spirituality, Personal Development, Family, Vocation, Contribution, Health and Fitness, Financial, Social Life, and Community.
• It is key for a successful relationship that instead of having all the things that you want you want all the things you have. Because by wanting the aspects of your relationship now as it is and the differences in values in between you and your partner you will be able to appreciate your current relationship and experience. And it is only as you appreciate it that it will be able to grow into the relationship you desire through the feelings of joy and gratitude you will bring into it.
• And a great way of doing this is linking how the differences in values your partner has supports you fulfilling your own values and vice versa. That way instead of fantasizing about a different partner with values more aligned you can appreciate the benefits of your mate’s value system in your life and communicate to your mate the importance of your values in his or her life. The caring relationship is one in which each person seeks to understand and honor the other just as he or she is, equally embracing positives and negatives.
• Do now the following exercise modified from De Martini’s method of values alignment. Write the top three values for you and your mate and make a list of connections of how your mate’s top three values support your top three values and how your top three values support your mate’s top three values.
• According to De Martini you benefit from being with someone who contributes to balancing you by both supporting and challenging you so that you can experience what is most inspiring in your heart.
• You want to continually ask yourself how are my highest values served by my mate doing what he loves?
• The purpose of relationships then can be seen to attract into your life what you disown in yourself to bring what is lower into your attention to love that part of yourself and work towards becoming more whole.
• Ask yourself how can I help my partner meet his or her values without giving up who I am?
• "For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked.” - Bill Cosby Now, there do benefit from being some commonality or common ground in values in between you and your partner. Tony Robins mentions how if at least one of your two top values matches your partner’s one of two top values the chances of creating a great relationship are tremendously enhanced.
• So even in the case of someone with extremely opposing values as long as he or she supports you on your values and being who you are you both can have a great relationship. It just becomes difficult to find a person with top values at the other extreme of the scale that will not try to change you. And so this is the reason so many people lose themselves in a relationship.
• What we do want to observe for is a common ground and for not so much of a discrepancy in values were rather than such discrepancy helping you it is hindering you being who you are.
• Differences in values add spice and variety to your relationship and are supporting as long as the differences are not so pervasive you are in a relationship were you can not be who you are or grow into the greatness of who you can become.
• You also benefit from writing your top two goals for you and your partner and how both of your top values support each other’s top goals.
• It benefits you to look for someone that matches how you live in oneness, trust, freedom, honesty, respect, gratitude, commitment, and so forth. Create a vision of our ideal relationship or partner. What would such relationship be like? How would your partner be? Get into specifics of what would your vision be like? Visualize each day having your ideal personal relationship. Feel the feelings of having such relationship.
• Do a powerful exercise now. Write a list of the 10 most desirable qualities you are looking for in a mate. Now ask yourself would he or she go out with you? Create a new list now with the qualities you are to have to be the type of person he or she will go out with. That is the list you work on. For you will naturally attract that partner you are to first become.
• Work on your self. And live this truth. Be who you really are. Be this person. Don’t hide this person. If your partner goes away. Do not chase him. Run faster away from him. For he is leaving for someone better suited for the job.
• So let’s start by becoming clear on the truth for you to live and then live it or leave if it is not possible to live it from were you are right now. The choice is yours. And it all starts with clarity. And being who you really are rather than letting anyone else or everyone else define you.
“Who you are is what you have to offer. And that is all right. In fact, it is not only all right. It is the only way to be. That is until you decide to be something else. But if that decision were to be successful and conducive to your joy it can only come from within, not from an illusionary conformity to become what another wants you to be.”- Jennifer Mualin
64) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to unconditionally love and accept your partner for your relationship to function at its best.
“When you struggle with your partner, you are struggling with yourself. Every fault you see in them touches a denied weakness in yourself.” - Deepak Chopra
“Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed." -Albert Einstein
• Unconditional Love is indeed the most important factor of a successful relationship. It helps eliminate two primary fears we have as human beings which are that we are not enough and that we will not be loved. Unconditional love means you accept your partner exactly as he or she is and love him or her no matter how he or she shows up. It means you stop judging your partner and see the best in him or her.
• The principle of unconditional love correctly applied can end any power struggle. Now this concept of unconditional love has lead to various misconceptions one of them being that if I love you regardless of what you do to me I may be mistreated or abused.
• What unconditional love asks you to do is to love the person regardless of the behavior he or she is displaying and for give (towards giving love) that person. That does not mean you stay in a place were you are mistreated or abused if the other does not change. It only means you put yourself in the loving state in which all good things flow into your life and the only source of lasting change.
• So how do we live it? By being it. Unconditional love and acceptance we give continuously to the other. Our words and actions indicate there is nothing wrong with the other person just the behavior does not serve us. And we are choosing what serves us according to the behavior of the other person and letting him or her chose according to that.
• But again the other is making this free choice not because he or she haves to but chooses to given the consequences of his or her behaviors. It is important though that the message is sent to your partner lovingly, kindly, and compassionately. For you cannot be responsible for how another receives the message but how you send it.
• The key to practice unconditional love is to forgive your partner all the time every time and remove all judgments. It is the principle that unlocks your true potential and is the key to your joy. At any moment it is the areas of your life were you have not forgiven others that are limiting you. Indeed, it is deeper than that. At any moment it is the areas of your life were you have not forgiven others were you have not forgiven yourself because again you and the other are one. In fact, what you are doing when you are refusing to forgive your partner is holding on to pain and you do not release that pain until you forgive. Not forgiving is like throwing a hot coal in an attempt to get revenge. The only one burning is you. And so in your romantic relationship it is important that you are forgiving your partner all the time every time.
• It is remembering that your partner is doing the best he or she cans at any given moment with what he or she knows. Nobody does anything inappropriate given his or her model of the world. The same applies to you. So forgive yourself too!!
• Give yourself permission to disagree but do not make your relationship the stakes for which you are playing. Talk when you are calm.
• In any encounter ask yourself what would love do now? All attack is a call for help and the person just needs love.
• Remember it is never about the other person but you. So assume responsibility for your anger.
• Remind yourself when upset that your anger is there because you are thinking an illusion or thoughts that are not true. It is your ego which gets angry. Your higher self never gets angry. Marianne Williamson says that there are no attack thoughts from others. You attack yourself first.
• If angry ask yourself what else could this mean?
• In Men are from Mars and Women from Venus John Gray states there are biochemical differences in between men and woman.
• Woman generally want love and men respect.
• Also, when a man feels stressed he likes to watch TV and be left alone. A woman likes to talk. A man feels disrespected because the woman will not stop talking or leave him alone. The woman feels he does not care because he does not want to talk.
• Understanding these differences is critical in managing anger. That way both the man and woman can see their mate’s behaviors with more loving eyes and adjust their approaches when angry.
• Stop looking towards having the last word. You can either be right or be happy.
• When you are stating to your partner what bothers you start with a compliment if possible, criticize the act and not the person, and share responsibility.
• You are not a victim and as long as you think you are a victim you will be giving your power away. You are freely and completely accountable for your relationship because at any moment you choose how to act or react.
• Unconditional love is what sustains relationships. The reason why it always works is that love is what is real. And by you coming across from a space of love rather than fear you are not creating illusionary realities that can only exist when love is lacking. Also, your partner will be able to be exactly as he or she is. Who would want to leave someone that grants such freedom?
• It is only trying or forcing another to be like you want them to be what causes that other to lose his or her self and therefore you to lose yourself and stay many years in a relationship that does not serve you because you and the other never revealed your truths or who you both really are.
• Unconditional love always embraces truth. And for heavens sake unconditionally love and accept yourself. If you do not do it for yourself you will never do it for another.
• And who you are is what you have to offer. If that offer is not valuable for your current partner find another buyer. But don’t beat yourself up for not being who you can’t be at the moment.
“How can you ever get upset at anyone, if he or she is only a mirror reflecting back to you images of your own thoughts. If you wouldn’t fight with a mirror which cares less of your fighting why would you fight with someone that is ultimately just seeking love.”- Jennifer Mualin
65) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to fully and completely love yourself first to then be able to fully and completely love others.
“It's surprising how many people go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings toward themselves, and if you're not comfortable within yourself, you can't be comfortable with others. - Sidney J. Harris
• A great relationship starts and ends with yourself. Look in front of the mirror and say “I love you”. Treat yourself with unconditional love and self acceptance. Loving yourself and unconditional love are the most important principles in romantic relationships.
• So be self centered. Being self centered means you do what is right for you while considering others. It means you put yourself first and others a close second. “Betrayal of the self to not betray others is betrayal. Indeed it is the highest form of betrayal.”- Neale Donald Walsch
• Loving yourself starts with having an extraordinary relationship with yourself. You treat yourself as your best friend. Put yourself first and those you love a very close second.
• You are responsible for giving to yourself all the love you desire. It does not matter what the other is being, doing, having, saying, or demanding. It only matters what you are being, doing, saying, or experiencing in relation to that.
• You treat yourself with love and spend time with yourself in activities you enjoy. You take yourself out. You invest on yourself and your personal development.
• You never beat yourself up because you know you are always doing what you can with what you know and beating yourself up will only cause more fearful energy that will increase the likelihood of such behaviors. Also, take time to connect with your source everyday by listening to your highest thoughts and take time to change your thoughts from negative to positive. By remaining clear and focused on the good you will attract all good things into your life.
• As you love yourself you are able to love others and give to others by loving and giving first to yourself. Also, loving yourself is letting go of the need of reassurance from others.
• Loving yourself is a moment to moment decision to stop yourself when you are caught up on unloving behaviors immediately.
• Making the choice right for you is not what leads to selfish behavior but rather not knowing what the choice is. For the right choice for you will never lead to action damaging to another.
• You never stop loving yourself. You never stop filling the cup. You never stop being you. Because it is that love of yourself the essence of your joy and the essence of life and what will reconnect you the fastest to the love you really are and the God inside to manifest the potential of who you really are.
“The funny thing about love is that we are constantly searching for it, fighting for it, competing in the name of it. If we could just relax and be that love within ourselves the search would be over. Because there is nothing you need to search when whatever you are searching for the source of it is within you. You just got to be it. For it can only manifest through you. And it all starts with loving yourself exactly as you are, were you are, and in this moment now. And then you can truly love others.”- Jennifer Mualin
66) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to apply the principle of oneness to fully give and remember the true purpose of relationships.
“Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” - Anthony Robbins
• Giving is so essential to make a relationship succeed because in a relationship were two people are constantly giving through the principle of oneness they will be naturally receiving whatever they are giving multiplied to each other. Whatever you are giving you are ultimately giving it to yourself. Love is sharing not dutiful. Change your mindset from separation to love and connection.
• By doing good things you naturally create good feeling. So anything you give in the relationship you are ultimately giving it to yourself. Any joy you bring to another you are ultimately bringing to yourself.
• It may seem that giving to yourself and giving to others is contradictory but it actually is not. For true giving feels right. If it does not feel right it means you are giving out of lack. Fill yourself first this lack and then you will be giving from a state of abundance.
• Remind your partner of his greatness and constantly appreciate him.
• Little acts of kindness and courtesies are so important. In relationships, the little things are the big things.
• See your partner more than even your partner sees himself or herself.
• Plan for time just connecting with your partner at a deep level. Make your relationship top priority in your life.
• Giving also means being fully in the moment appreciating the other person. It means you are not worried about your partner being the right person or another showing up.
• Most relationships fail because people are in it thinking about what to get rather than focusing on what to give.
• You cannot recognize the divinity in you until you recognize it in another.
• You make the relationship special. If you are waiting for somebody to ignite your fire you will stay waiting forever. For nobody will ignite your fire. You got to ignite it yourself. And you ignite it the fastest by igniting it in others.
“The ego has all types of agendas of what a relationship should look like and what you should get from it. And it gets sour and bored when it feels it is not getting enough. It is only as you think through your higher self and focus on giving rather than taking that you will be able to manifest the only joy that can be experienced through a fulfilling relationship. That means saying good bye to the ego and saying hello to the greatness of your soul.”- Jennifer Mualin
67) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to apply the principle of appreciation to bring out the best in your partner and have a great relationship.
“What you appreciate you give value, and the value given is the equivalent of the extent to which appreciate. So it is never that there is no value. It can only be that you have not appreciated enough yet.”- Jennifer Mualin
• If you forget everything and were to remember just one principle remember to appreciate because as you appreciate the other principles flourish of their own by the multitude of the thoughts you expand.
• Happiness though is not having all the things you want but wanting all the things you have.
• Focus on the good traits of your partner and what is there rather than what is missing. Catch your partner doing something right and thank him. Focus on what your partner is doing right rather than wrong. As you focus on the good of the relationship you are going to be in the feelings of love and joy that will cause you to treat your partner in a way conducive to much more good manifested in the relationship.
• And focus on developing positive associations to your relationship.
• At any moment you can see the cup half full or half empty and you make the choice.
• What they do not see is that it is this thinking of waiting until other changes what feeds such negative behaviors. It is trying to validate your choices based on outside conditions rather than trying to fix the internal cause that is holding such conditions what causes so many to experience so many unfulfilling relationships. Appreciation is so powerful because it surpasses all negative circumstances with love. It will dissipate any grievances, any hatred, any anger, any jealousy or any expression of fear.
• The following is a powerful exercise. For the next 21 days (since it takes 21 days to change a habit) write down a list of 10 things per day you appreciate of your partner.
• It is amazing how our partners can do ten things right and one wrong and yet we will notice and complain about what is wrong instead of the ten that are right.
• But I could not be aware of the pattern unless I stepped out of the pattern and chose to appreciate initially despite feeling like doing it or not.
• So what I would do is think thoughts of appreciation and how what was bothering me was not real. I would change my thoughts from what was missing to what was good in my partner. Then I would act as if I was feeling that appreciation by taking actions that will show appreciation.
• Appreciation is deeper than a concept. It is not just appreciate to be good it is to BE good appreciate. For once you are appreciating you are in tune with all the good in your life and you are in the state of being that will attract much more good things to your life including a partner with the characteristics you desire.
• So appreciate now that this principle may remind you that the only thing missing in any relationship is what you are failing to give or the goodness you are failing to see in others."Appreciation is the master force of creation and its craft is its simple adoration of the multitude of the loving thoughts you expand.”- Jennifer Mualin
“Appreciate everyone, every time, everywhere, and everything. And then you will be able to experience yourself as a master in the universe.”-Jennifer Mualin
68) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to apply the principle of freedom to be able to enjoy fully living the essence of who you really are.
“A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.” - Leo F. Buscaglia
“Freedom is being who you are and living your truth every time and all ways. It can only be experienced though as you are able to fully give it to others.”- Jennifer Mualin
• The principle of freedom is essential to make your relationship succeed. Only when a relationship is based on two complete individuals sharing with each other and supporting each other towards mutual growth and expression will the relationship flourish to the highest degree. The principle of freedom is the principle that allows for space in the togetherness that you and your partner may have a life on your own just like you both have a life together that you both may be who you are in the relationship.
• That is what true love does. It releases rather than possesses, frees rather than limits, disowns rather than owns, and is not jealous. Indeed true love is freedom.
• Only what is right for you is right for the other. For you can not give to another while failing to your truth or who you are. Precisely because you and the other are one.
• And so there were two powerful choices I then made in this area. One was to release all thought of what my partner was being, doing, having, thinking, and wanting. Instead I focused on myself and what I was being, doing, having, thinking, and wanting in relation to him and the relationship.
• The second choice I made was creating a personal life rather than a personal Hamid. If my personal relationship is only with my husband there will be imbalance and there will be need. Because your personal relationship is with all life around you and not just your partner. If you are rude to the bank teller, rude to your mom, rude to your boss, and rude to your dog but then loving to your mate you are still not getting anywhere in your personal life. Because when you get home you are starving for love.
• So have a fulfilling personal life that you may have so much love that it overflows naturally and joyously in your romantic relationship too.
• I became clear it is only when a relationship is entered as two complete individuals that it will work out and how any attempts to limit the freedom of another will only lead for our freedom to be limited much more through shame and guilt.
• And I remembered it is fine to be who I am. Just like it is fine for my partner to be who he is. In fact, it is not fine. It is the way to be if you want a relationship conducive to joy.
• So apply the principle of freedom to propel your beloved into the greatness of who he or she really is that your own star may shine to live the essence of who you really are now!
“Freedom is who you are. And who you are is freedom. Indeed both are the equivalent of truth. And YOU are that truth.” – Jennifer Mualin
69) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to understand what your jealousy means and heal it.
“Jealousy arises due to self dissatisfaction and it can only be healed by an awareness of source and unlimited self love within yourself that will lead to a satisfied self.”- Jennifer Mualin
“Don't rush into any kind of relationship. Work on yourself. Feel yourself, experience yourself and love yourself. Do this first and you will soon attract that special loving other.” – Russ Von Hoelscher
• Jealousy is a strong emotion. It is an attempt to control another that causes you to lose sight of who you are. For you can never control another. If your partner wants to cheat he will cheat regardless of your control. You can only control and be in charge of yourself. When you are trying to control another you are disconnected from your source. And it is your focus on the other or your obsession with the other that causes your relationship to fail.
• Also, it is trying to meet your needs (in reality I mean desires or values for there is nothing you need to be happy) through another rather than within you were all needs can get met in a healthy way.
• The first step though in overcoming your jealousy is awareness. You cannot change what you can’t acknowledge. You want to become aware of what triggers it. The best thing you can do when feeling jealous is sitting with the feeling and letting it be. Feeling the emotion to try to understand what it is telling you. “Feelings are the language of the soul.”- Neale Donald Walsch
• Be aware of what you were thinking prior to your feelings of jealousy. Remember, there is always the thought behind the feeling that causes your feeling. Assume control over your emotions. Remember only you are responsible for your feelings of jealousy.
• You also want to unravel your untrue stories. Only love is real which means that fear will only create illusionary diversions of your truth but not your real truth. And so once you identify your illusionary stories you ask yourself what else could this mean? How can I replace the fearful thoughts with the loving thoughts? Stop focusing on the thoughts that make you jealous and rather replace those thoughts with thoughts that give you joy. "It just takes 68 seconds of holding a thought in your experience to shift yourself into a pattern of thought that gives you more joy."- Esther and Jerry Hicks.
• The whole point is communicating as means of managing the emotion rather than finding fault in the other person.
• Something that also works for me is writing in a journal observations of my thoughts, feelings and actions when I feel very jealous. This is very helpful for awareness. However, once this is done it is key to remove your focus from your jealous actions towards any action that is nonjealous. That way you are able through your focused thoughts create emotions of being nonjealous to attract much more of that.
• Jealousy can only come when you are not feeling good. If you are feeling jealous it just means you have not been caring enough to yourself. It means you have not been loving yourself enough.
• Jealousy also comes from confused thoughts and unclear intentions. Take time to become clear.
• Why should anybody have fun with you if you don’t have fun with yourself?
• Jealousy often comes due to insecurity. But you will never find true security from the world outside. True security comes from living a life that is meaningful and that contributes to the world around you.
• It also helps you to overcome your jealousy if you create a list of 10 reasons why you benefit from stopping being jealous. Write also 10 negative things that would happen if you do not change your jealousy.
• Also, accept yourself unconditionally and forgive your mistakes.
• And stop seeking the approval of others and always do what you consider right from within which will naturally include considering others.
• By becoming aware of when you felt the same way in the past you will be able to understand from were your jealousies are coming from or from which unfulfilled need.
• Remember “people who need people are the unluckiest people in the world. But people who want, love, and enjoy people are making themselves happy.” Also, remember “I make myself happy because of what I tell myself about you.” And just like any habit the jealousy habit you can change in 21 days.
“Jealousy is a strong negative emotion because it breeds on a lost self and a distorted self image. The self is lost in the approval of another and the image is no longer your own but a cheap imitation of another for you can never be another.” – Jennifer Mualin
70) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to trust by seeing the best in your partner and removing all attack thoughts.
“Trust men and they will be true to you; treat them greatly and they will show themselves great.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
• And it all starts by trusting yourself. For how can you trust your partner when you do not trust yourself?
• In fact, how others treat you is oftentimes a reflection of how you treat yourself. So trust yourself. And trust your partner. This means believing your partner to be the perfect mate for you at this moment now. This means believing and treating your partner as if he or she will not intentionally hurt you.
• It means trusting your partner by sharing with him your greatest dreams, hopes, and aspirations. It means uniting towards a common purpose of helping each other out in being who you both really are to propel each other into the greatness of who you can both become.
• It is treating your partner as if he were already the person he could become. It means forgiving his or her mistakes because he is human not perfect and continuing to trust.
• It may seem difficult to build a relationship full of trust when our previous conditioning has taught us to beware and behold. Prenups are oftentimes the norm and in so many relationships partners are hiding resources and information from each other. They basically set in motion the causes they seek to prevent. Marianne Williamson always says “we create what we defend about”. And we indeed do so with our thoughts and beliefs. Were there is a defense there got to be an attack.
“As you trust another you put away all your defenses and by doing so you give up all attack thoughts. And since your thoughts are the starting point of any creation there cannot be an attack if you fully and completely trust. Any attack then can only be an illusionary projection of were you have not fully trusted.”- Jennifer Mualin
71) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on what true honesty means and how to live that honesty.
“Men and woman reach their top potential by making peace of mind #1”- Brian Tracy
“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.”- Buddha
• Honesty also starts with yourself. Because you can not be honest towards another without first being honest towards yourself.
• That is why it is important to be in a relationship were you can be who you are or accepted for being who you are. For if you are in a relationship were you are not accepted for who you are being honest will cause you continuous pain.
• Following what gives you peace and joy at any given moment will be always though at that moment your statement of truth.
• Honesty means if asked you say the truth of what you are doing or being if not doing so will cause you to hurt another. The question then becomes what is my truth? For if you do not know what your truth is and then are expressing illusionary thoughts to another you are not being honest even though you are thinking you are being honest and wonder why it is causing you so much pain. And what is true for you at any given moment is the thought rooted on love and not fear that gives you on an overall peace and joy.
• Honesty is also not approval seeking. Approval seeking is revealing to another every single thought you have real (truthful) or unreal (untruthful). Approval seeking will produce guilt and lead to resentment.
• You also do not need to tell your partner every mistaken thing you have done. You are human. You only benefit from communicating a mistaken action you have taken when failing to do so is so significant that by your partner not knowing this action your partner is being mislead on an aspect of yourself that you are not.
• Speak your truth. Live your truth. And be your truth. Openly, honestly, and completely. But I will like to add kindly, lovingly, and compassionately. For being honest is not only about what is being said but how it is being said. Are you coming from love or fear? Are your gestures, tone, and words of compassion and understanding rather than ego based? Are you expressing your truth as you would like another to express it to you?
“Honesty starts with clarity. For how can you be honest with another of a truth you do not even know what it is? Know and live your truth. Then you can be fully honest.”- Jennifer Mualin
72) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on why real love is about commitment and the illusionary projection in falling in love.
“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”- Oprah Winfrey
“For two people in a marriage to live together day after day is unquestionably the one miracle the Vatican has overlooked. “ – Bill Cosby
• Of love songs 92% contains lyrics that express unhealthy love and relationships. Messages such as “I need you” “I can’t live without you” are on the majority of songs. A right expression of love would be: “I want you in my life. I don’t need you but you add great joy and fulfillment in my life. I love you and would love to share my life with you. I will always be happy, but be happier if you are by my side.”
• “Illusionary love” or “infatuation” is not real love or substantial love. The reason why it feels so strong is because it is feeding your ego. The way it feeds the ego is through an illusionary projection. You are projecting to the other person an image that is not real. Usually, it is based on an insecurity or unmet need you are trying to meet through the other person.
• A true relationship or real love is not were you find another to complete you but were you go to share your completeness. Real love has no expectations and it is unattached.
• How can the love be illusionary or not real and feel so much excitement and joy? And what I have realized as just indicated is that if you are having excitement or joy without peace you are feeding the ego and not the higher self.
• And so such experience of illusionary love will never support truth because it is based on a love that is needy and obsessive rather than freeing and supportive.
• Real love is about commitment. It is indeed “conscious loving”. How can you have though “real love” without creating it? You can’t. For real love is a moment to moment decision to live your truth and help another live his or hers. It asks for a giving up of your old ways of loving to live a love that is free and liberating.
• In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.
• And what good is any joy if you do not have the peace of mind to experience it? And in the long-term your castles will dismantle because these were build in an unreal foundation. And then you will be living life reacting to the stories you have created rather than creating the life you desire.
• So you may experience momentary joy in the falling in love experience but never substantial or continuous joy and never peace in such experience because the Universe will never support a lie about yourself. The only way falling in love will lead to ultimate peace is if it progresses unto real love.
• Notice in both paths there will be challenges but in real love the destination is your truth and that truth is living the greatness of who you really are.
“Falling in love is but an illusionary projection of an unmet need that seems to be fulfilled by loving another person. The reason though it is illusory is that first there is no need and second any void to be fulfilled can never be fulfilled from another but only from within yourself.”- Jennifer Mualin
“What you call flaws are really just the scars of hurts and wounds accumulated over a lifetime.” - Deepak Chopra
• “Eighty percent of life's satisfaction comes from meaningful relationships.” -Brian Tracy The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships. Relationships can be a place of the greatest pain or pleasure. It is the area were the principles of life touch us the most because it is through our personal relationships were we grow.
• “I’ve had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't.” The purpose of life is joy and the same applies as you create a great personal relationship. And only you can decide if you are joyful or not and make the choices that will make you more joyful. Start at least with just a few tools and then incorporate more and more as you go along. Love is a decision and not reaction.
• Real love involves commitment. Commitment to be the best person you can be. Commitment to apply the principles and tools mentioned. Commitment to be fair and do unto another as you would like to be done to you. And commitment to be with the person in difficult circumstances thinking about what to give rather than just what to get.
• “A relationship is a dance in between two persons. But you set the pace of the dance, the type of dance, and if it will be a happy or sad melody. The first and last steps are also taken by you.”- Jennifer Mualin
"An intimate relationship does not banish loneliness. Only when we are comfortable with who we are can we truly function independently in a healthy way, can we truly function within a relationship. Two halves do not make a whole when it comes to a healthy relationship: it takes two wholes." -Patricia Fry
73) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded of all the potential you have within you waiting to be unleashed.
74) In the Discovery Program you will be given the tools to strengthen your relationship with your source and BE IT NOW!
THE MAJORITY OF US ARE SLEEPWALKING THROUGH LIFE OR LIVING OUR LIVES UNCONSCIOUSLY! IT IS TIME FOR US TO WAKE UP! STOP RE ACTING TO LIFE. IT IS THE TIME TO CREATE YOUR LIFE HERE AND NOW CONSCIOUSLY . IT IS TIME TO LET THE GENIUS WITHIN YOU GUIDE YOUR LIFE. LIFE IS NOT HAPPENING TO YOU BUT THROUGH YOU. IT JUST TAKES A NEW CHOICE. A GIVING UP OF YOUR OLD WAYS THAT DO NOT SERVE YOU. YOU JUST GOT AROUND 35% OF THE WEEKEND PROGRAM MATERIAL. REGISTER TO THE FREE DISCOVERY OF YOUR POTENTIAL EVENT AND LET ME GIVE YOU THROUGH PRESENTATION AND HANDOUT OF THE BEST MATERIAL OF THE WEEKEND PROGRAM FOR FREE! LET ME HELP YOU MUCH MORE!! YOU WILL BE ACCOMPLISHING WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS MUCH MORE THAN WHAT MAY TAKE YOU 30 TO ACHIEVE. TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE AND REGISTER TO THIS FREE SESSION NOW! YOU HAVE ALREADY WAITED TOO LONG TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE! LIVING YOUR POTENTIAL IS JUST ONE CHOICE AWAY- CLICK NOW THE REGISTER TAB TO SEE OUR FREE EVENTS SCHEDULE AND REGISTER TO LIVE YOUR POTENTIAL NOW!