"To Live Your Potential , BE it NOW!"
Living Your Life Purpose- Unleashing the Genius Within You
"THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS BASED ON EXCERPTS FROM THE MATERIAL OF THE DISCOVERY OF YOUR POTENTIAL WEEKEND PROGRAM. ALL THE PROGRAM TOPICS MATERIAL IN THIS SITE AMOUNTS TO AROUND 35% OF THE WEEKEND PROGRAM MATERIAL OR SOME INFORMATION OF ALMOST ALL OF THE 85 BENEFITS MENTIONED IN THE HOME PAGE. BY READING, FEELING, AND EXPERIENCING HOW THE MATERIAL OF THE PROGRAM IS OF SO MUCH VALUE TO YOUR LIFE I INVITE YOU TO LET ME HELP YOU MUCH MORE BY REGISTERING NOW FOR FREE TO OUR INTRODUCTURY EVENT OF DISCOVERY OF YOUR POTENTIAL!!!"- JENNIFER MUALIN
1) In the Discovery Program you will get reminded of what is living your life purpose and why should YOU live it.
“Your life purpose is your potential to greatness. It is God realized”-Jennifer Mualin
“What you get as a human being as you live your purpose is 10 times greater a reward.”- Wayne Dyer
• Research has been done indicating that only 20% of the population is living their life purpose. However, it has been proven that these people have reported much greater joy, fulfillment, self-esteem, abundance, and satisfaction from life. It has also been proven they are also the most successful not only financially but in different areas of life.
• “Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love.” Steve Chandler (leading business motivation and inspirational speaker) mentions how the wealthiest people all have the common factor of extremely enjoying what they are doing and even making a game of it. “Wealth happens fastest when we can play it into existence” he says. The reason despite this knowing it is hard for people to live their purpose in life and be wealthy is previous conditioning or limiting beliefs. For instance, it is the belief of fearing not having enough money which pushes wealth away.
• The richest man Bill Gates says “we only have a product at Microsoft- human imagination.” How can you have imagination when you are fighting to survive and grasping in debt?
• We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.”- George Bernard Shaw Or like Dale Carnegie puts it: “People rarely succeed unless they have fun on what they are doing.”
• “Life purpose is doing what you love and loving what you do.” Instead of working do something you enjoy so much that it feels like play. Like playing basketball feels to Michael Jordan or hosting a TV show feels to Oprah or writing Harry Porter felt to J K Rowling. Steven King has made hundreds of millions of dollars in writing. In the morning he does his writing with heavy metal music in the background. He calls his afternoon project his “toy truck”.
“A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such speed. It feels an impulsion ... this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond the horizons.” -Richard Bach (Illusions)
2) In the Discovery Program you will get a proven set of practical questions that will help you identify clearly YOUR life purpose and how to live it now.
“Your life purpose is the genius within you waiting to be unleashed.”- Jennifer Mualin
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful.”- Napoleon Hill
“Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope or a wish, but a keen pulsating desire that transcends everything.” – Napoleon Hill
• To find your life purpose be with the stillness and question within. The key to happiness is to make a living out of a job that utilizes your natural talents and abilities by doing what you love and enjoy the most at a cause greater than yourself. Nobody can tell you what your life purpose is for you. No test can give you the answer. Yes you can use these tools to make your own decision of what life purpose is, but at the end you decide.
• “Synchronicity is God sending you messages anonymously.”- Deepak Chopra You already know what your life purpose is. You just got to remember that knowing.
• “If you are trying to find your life purpose in other’s people opinion it will elude you forever.”- Jennifer Mualin Only YOU know what this life purpose is for you!
• I strongly recommend you meditating or quieting the world outside and reconnecting with your inner voice or God within to listen to your inner guidance or highest thoughts on what you life purpose is.
• Listen to your inner feelings. Listen to your highest thoughts. Listen to your experience. And be aware. Be a master and you will find your life purpose. While doing work that is meaningful and living your purpose in life you are most in tune with positive feelings.
• Also, remember previous experiences and circumstances in which you felt the most successful and you were contributing the most to those around you.
• Your greatest strengths are naturally the activities you enjoy the most doing because these are activities you can perform easily and that give you a feeling of competency. Because you are doing work that engages your greatest strengths and because you are coming from energy of enjoyment or love towards what you are doing you are naturally being the most productive. As you are being the most productive you are naturally helping the most by contributing the most to the universe and those around you. Pablo Picasso wrote: “My mother said if you become a soldier you will be a general. If you become a monk you will be a pope. Instead I became a painter and wound up as Pablo Picasso.”
“There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.” -Douglas Everett
3) In the Discovery Program you will get the tools to create the most successful plan to live your purpose now.
“You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.”- Bixon
“Planning gives you a roadmap to your destination in case you get lost, it even shows you how much you are missing of the distance to be traveled.”- Jennifer Mualin
“Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I’ll give you a man who will make history. Give me a man with no goals and I’ll give you a stock clerk.”- JC Penny
• Become clear about what you seek to become. Then see no other possibilities. Once you have found your life purpose it is essential that you create a clear and specific plan on how to accomplish it. Incorporate into the plan short term and long term goals with specific action steps to accomplish each of these goals. Each of these action steps could include a deadline as well as the names of people you may need to get involved to accomplish each step. Incorporate as part of the plan any extra training or resources you may need. Incorporate into the plan focused questions of what you are seeking to do.
• “The clearer your plans and the fastest the action the closest you are getting to realize your purpose.” Follow SMART goal setting (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely). 98% of people to not have written goals. Yet this 2% are far more productive and successful than the other 98%. The degree of your clarity and the degree to which you are taking action, the degree will be of the successful results you achieve. To know how you are doing in living your purpose look at your results.
• Manage your time effectively so that every day you are taking significant action towards the accomplishment of the action steps of the goals you set in living your life purpose.
• A dream without a plan is a wish.
“You live it by becoming it from the inside out.”- Jennifer Mualin
According to research presented by Brian Tracy (leading speaker in time management) by doing what you do best it has been proven you will do much more in 5 years than the average person will take 10 or 20.
4) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to go through your death experience to be fully alive to your present moment and live your life purpose.
“What are you waiting to live your life. Don’t you realize the longer you wait the shorter of it you have to live?”- Jennifer Mualin
“Here is a test to find if your mission on Earth is finished. If you are alive it isn’t”- Richard Bach
“To live your death before you die, gives you the opportunity to live your life alive.” Jennifer Mualin
• Do not be afraid that you will die. Be afraid you may never live. Go through your own death experience. If you died right now what will you take? Imagine what it would be like if you were told you have a terminal illness. Then how would you live your life? What will then be the most important? Don’t wait until it is too late to live the life you would like to live. Live it now. Before it is too late. For the only certainty you have is the certainty of this moment now. And the certainty of this moment now is the gift to realize your life.
• What will our death experience be like? I do not know and if you do please let me know. What I do know is that life is too precious to take it for granted. What I do know is that all those things we go crazy about at the end of the game do not matter. What I do know is that all that matters is love. What I do know is that we are one with each other and God. And what I do know is that all those things limiting our lives need not be. And that it is not worth it to spend our time living a life that is not our own. And that every second redirected towards living a purposeful life will bring us the closest to the joy and love that God is and will cause to live our lives alive rather than die while we live. And what I do know is that we do not need to wait until death to remember who we really are. We can be it now!
“What will you do if you were told you have one month to live? How would you live your life then? Why wait until then?”
5) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to release the old to give space to the new including living your most purposeful life.
“My life has been filled with terrible misfortune. Most of which never happened.”- Montagne
• Your bliss cannot find you if you are filled with the old. If a cup is full you cannot pour anything else. It is the same with your life. You must first empty out all the false purposes of your life been taught (including the idea that there is no purpose at all). It is extremely important that you release the old so you can have space for the new. Release those limiting thoughts, release those voices from outside that say you cannot do it, release your failures, and release spending your time in activities that are not conducive towards living your most fulfilling life. Release attachments by enjoying people, places, and things without needing them. Release those limiting beliefs now! “Insanity = doing the same things over and over expecting different results.”
6) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to visualize your life purpose effectively for its fastest manifestation.
“Visualization is improvisation. But this time the stage is your mind, the main actor your life, and the secondary actors those you love.”- Jennifer Mualin
“Begin with the end in mind”. - Stephen Covey “Visualization is using the greatest power of your imagination to manifest your life’s creation.”- Jennifer Mualin
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”- Eleanor Rosevelt
• You must form a clear mental picture of what you want, you cannot transmit an idea unless you have it first yourself. It all starts with BEING. Imagine yourself living your purpose in life. Imagine the feelings of joy, love, and success within you. Imagine yourself thinking, talking, and acting according to the greatest self you can become. Put a music that motivates you and vision. Be specific in your visioning about what you are saying, who is around you, what are you doing. And tune into that feeling. Stay in that feeling. Do this exercise at least five minutes five days a week.
• Become clear about what you want to become and see no other possibilities.
7) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to develop the positive can do attitude that will make living your life purpose possible.
“The people who get on this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they can’t find them- make them.”- Bernard Shaw
“It is your attitude that grants your aptitude life.”- Jennifer Mualin
• The journey of a thousand leagues begins with the first step. The most important ingredient in living your purpose in life is to have an attitude that believes living your purpose is possible and does not give up until it achieves it.
• Henry Ford wrote: “Weather you think you can or you think you can’t either way you are right.” You got to believe you deserve to live your purpose in life and the life it brings. You deserve joy, you deserve peace, you deserve abundance, you deserve forgiveness, you deserve success, you deserve wisdom, and you deserve to live the life you want. You are of the most remarkable, magnificent, loving, and compassionate human being God created. Believe yourself to be these things and challenge any limiting beliefs that tell you the opposite.
• For how are you going to live a purposeful life if you do not consider yourself worthy enough to live it or believe you can achieve it?
• Were there is a will there is a way. Speak and act as if you have already achieved your purpose. Remember it all starts with your thoughts and the willingness of your spirit. Your thoughts are the foundation on which this whole process is built on. You can’t get to the top with a weak foundation. So work with your thoughts and words. Say “I can” and “I will” instead of “I should” or “I have to” and release those limiting beliefs. It is the most liberating thing you could do.
• It is critical that you think positive thoughts that will create healthy feelings that will attract you living your purpose in life fully.
• The bad news is you need a key to unlock the doors of the universe. The good news is YOU have it!
“You can be a person that has resulted from what has happened or what you have chosen to do and be from what has happened.”- Neale Donald Walsh
8) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to apply the principle of appreciation to make living your life purpose possible by putting yourself in tune with the loving thoughts that will lead to its realization.
“The grateful mind is fixed upon the best. Therefore it becomes the best, takes from the best, and receives the best.”
“Appreciation is seeing God in everyone and everything.”- Jennifer Mualin
“Success is having what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.”- Dave Gardner
• Appreciate everything. See good everywhere for what you see expands and what you appreciate you bring forth. The more you are in tune with positive feelings the more you will be able to fully live your purpose in life. And the more you appreciate what is already good in your life the more you will be able to meet your greatness through your life’s work.
• Einstein stated: “There are only two ways to live your life- one is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is a miracle.”
• If you focus on gratefulness you will attract more abundance. Be grateful before and for the creation of your life purpose and know in advance the deed has been done.
“Appreciation is so well received by the universe because of the multitude of the thoughts you expand.”- Jennifer Mualin
9) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to apply the principle of faith to have the absolute knowingness that will make your vision possible through the miraculous power of faith.
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.” -Helen Keller
“Faith is the ability to sustain hope when others would have given up.”- Jennifer Mualin
• It is critical to fully live your life purpose that you have absolute faith you will not fail.
• You can do, be and have whatever you imagine. Have the absolute faith you can’t fail and you will succeed. What you fear you bring about through the law of attraction. “We have nothing to fear but fear itself.” So release all fears and instead replace these fears with unwavering faith. You can change with consistent focus and action.
• Have an unwavering faith that the vision is yours before realizing it and you will realize your purpose in life. “If you just had the faith of a mountain seed you would be able to move mountains.”
“Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”- Martin Luther King
10) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to practice the principle of forgiveness to forgive everyone and everything that you may use your full energy to live your purposeful life now.
“Accept all and just seek to change that which does not serve you. Do not judge or condemn that you may not judge or condemn yourself.”- Jennifer Mualin
“Forgive not seven times, but seven times seven.”- Bible
• The focus and emphasis here is on understanding that the degree to which you are holding grievances against others the degree to which you will not get to clarity about your life purpose or anything else. Because when you are unforgiving you are creating negative feelings and among the other negative things you are attracting you are attracting confusion. How are you going to then come to clarity about living your life purpose from an unclear state? It is not possible. Like thoughts attract like thoughts. So forgive everyone and yes everything.
• And remember do not blame anyone or anything. Everybody comes with a gift for you even if you can’t see it at the moment. And you cannot encounter who you are in the absence of you are not.
“Forgiveness is so essential because at the end of all grievances the only one left to forgive is yourself”- Jennifer Mualin
11) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded how to stop being a victim and become accountable over your life’s circumstances to fully live a purposeful life.
“Some see things and say why? But I dream things that never were and I say why not?”- George Bernard Shaw
“Only as you claim all of it, can you change part of it.”- Neale Donald Walsch
• Right now assume full responsibility of were you are. Focus on acting with intention. Only to the degree that you claim ownership over your actions will you be able to heal the negative circumstances in your life and get the power back to live your real life. Everything you have attracted consciously or unconsciously to create the perfect experience of becoming the highest self you could imagine.
• There are no such things as coincidences but miracles. Assume responsibility for this whole process of living your life purpose so that you can improve the current circumstances of your life. Know you are not perfect and a mistake is not a failure. Failure is the other side of success. It is showing you what doesn’t work so you can get to what works.
• It just takes a new choice to improve each of those actions that no longer serve you towards living your purpose in life. It just takes a new choice to think the new positive thoughts that will make your self realization possible. It just takes a new choice to take persistent and consistent action. Take these new choices now and be accountable to your life’s actions. Change self pity to action NOW!
“What happens in life when you are not accountable for your life’s action is that you then make everyone else accountable and thereby make yourself powerless.”- Jennifer Mualin
12) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to maximize your commitment in creating a purposeful life now.
“Envy not success nor pity failure for you do not know what success or failure is for your soul.”- Neale Donald Walsch (Conversations with God)
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
• Commitment is making the choice to stay on course and keep moving towards your aim of living your purpose in life despite all obstacles that you may face. “Unless you try to do something beyond what you have mastered. You will never grow.”- Lawton
• True commitment is not a once in a lifetime decision but a day to day moment to moment decision that you will do what it takes to live the life you want. If you think that because you have decided to live your purpose in life there will be no struggle good luck because you are fooling yourself. The good news is that the struggle will be much less. For once you make a definite decision to live your purpose in life massive forces move even beyond your comprehension to make it possible. You do your part and God and the Universe does its part. That is the way it works.
• But there have still been challenging times and will be. So stay committed. Do not see challenging situations as an indication that you are in a wrong path but rather as a test of your commitment and an opportunity to keep growing. To not worry see the worst that could happen and see how it is not that bad. Then look for ways to solve the problem calmly improving the worst. Do not procrastinate but rather take daily action that helps you be the best you can be. Embrace change and understand life is change.
• Focus on how the actions of living a purposeful life will lead to much more pleasure than the life you are living now.
• Stay committed to your vision, take a time to read your vision once a day, and make that vision your focus, without letting go of it until you realize it. And God will be there with you to make it happen. You can bet your life on it. If you do not want to. Bet mine.
“Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts.” – Winston Churchill.
13) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to apply the principle of giving to embrace oneness and manifest all abundance towards living a purposeful life now.
“If you and the other are one then whatever you are giving you can only be giving it to yourself.”- Jennifer Mualin
• “God will take care of you. Now go and take care of God.” Living your life purpose involves giving to others through the work you will be doing. So get into the habit of giving since now. An extremely important principle in life is oneness. We are one with the creator and one with each other. Therefore, there is nothing that we will give that will not come back multiplied. And I mean multiplied. The key though is not to give expecting back but rather to be who we are or to manifest the Creator within. As we give back we get the only real sense of security that comes from life to have the best energy towards living our life purpose.
• Also, as we are giving we are telling our subconscious mind you have of whatever you are giving for if not you would not be giving it which in turn brings you much more of what you are giving.
“Success is achieving your maximum potential by living your purpose in life and giving it to the world.”
14) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to let go of the opinions of others to be your own source and be the voice of your purpose now.
“Looking outside creates the initial impetus for change, but the real benefit comes from when we look inside.”
“Betrayal of the self to not betray others is betrayal. Indeed it is the highest form of betrayal.”- Neale Donald Walsh
• “Should I live my life as others want?” Stop validating your worth with the opinions of those around you and using their judgments to form your truth or worth. Do not do things because you have to but choose to. That puts you in power of your life. And do not do things to appear but to be who you really are, your higher self or God within. Stop comparing yourself with other people. Listen and apply what serves you from what others tell you. But be your own decision maker for nobody will know better than you who you are or the path of your soul.
• In fact, once you recognize how great you are, you won’t have others reinforce your values by making your behavior what they dictate.
• And keep in mind that you will always get some disapproval from others. Everybody is different. There is nothing to be hurt about.
• Keep away from people that belittle your ambitions. Small people do that. The really great make you feel you can become great too.
• Reconnect with your inner voice and let it guide you in living a purposeful life. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”- Waldo Emerson.
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else”. - Judy Garland
15) In the Discovery Program you will get reminded on how to use positive affirmations effectively towards living a purposeful life.
• It is important to feed yourself positive affirmations daily. When you get negative thoughts replace these with positive thoughts as you are moving along this path. As we explained negative thoughts turn into negative feelings that in turn create a negative reality. So cancel these thoughts when they enter your mind and instead replace these with positive affirmations.
• Instead of thinking “there is no way I can handle this” think and say “I can handle this”. Instead of thinking “I do not have what it takes to live the life I want” think and say “I have what it takes to live the life I want.”
• So use positive affirmations to replace negative thoughts and remember you are the creator and master of your life. You are your greatest asset or liability for those that like business terms. You are your greatest friend or enemy for those that like common terms.
16) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on the financial planning aspect of living your life purpose since now.
“Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.”- John Wooden
• Start saving now for the life you desire.
• Ask your network of contacts who could provide you with some assistance. Set financial goals with action steps and deadlines as well. Start working on the financial aspect also since now.
17) In the Discovery Program you will be reminded on how to live fully and completely on the now moment were resides your purposeful life.
“Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, today is a gift that is why it is called the present.”
“Your presence is the present to your moment.” – Jennifer Mualin
“The journey is the reward.”- Chinese Proverb
• Totally appreciate this moment and be happy now. It is through this being of joy in the now moment that you will be able to live the life you are meant to live. For it is in joy were your purpose is found.
• “We oftentimes think if I get this I will be happy or if I get that I will be happier. Then we work so hard for it, get it, and still not feel fully happy or are momentarily happy. For then something else has showed up to be happy about. Why not just RELAX and BE happy and know these things will follow. It is a choice and much easier this way. But yet we forget this.”- Jennifer Mualin
• Do this moment what you are meant to be doing to be fully living your purpose in life according to the plan you will set. No feeling of excitement will come when your life takes off you are to have these feelings for your life to take off. Be PRESENT through your PRESENCE in the moment. Remember your presence is the present to your moment.
“The past is what I think happened. The future is what I think may happen. The present is what is happening. So live it.”- Jennifer Mualin
“There comes a special moment in everyone’s life, a moment in which that person was born. That special opportunity, when he seizes it, will fulfill a mission- a mission for which he is uniquely qualified. In that moment he will find greatness. It is his finest hour.” – Winston Churchill
If you want to know how well you are doing look at your results. Don’t get discouraged if you haven’t made much progress just keep taking action relentlessly. Keep holding that vision. And keep working with your thoughts. Once you have spent the time preparing yourself make that choice and move into the direction of doing what you love. Leave that job, make that career move, start your business from home. Do whatever is needed to create your most fulfilling life NOW. For you are the creator and master of your life. Life is not happening to you but through you. So once prepared just do it!
"Do not wait until tomorrow to live your life purpose for there may be no tomorrow. Today is the tomorrow that we waited on yesterday. Success is not something you get but to be attracted by the person you become. It is getting to spend your life in your own way. It is an inner process you bring into your life rather than get from your life. Be successful by using these tools and live your purpose NOW! "